‘Fly Away’ with this distinctive Stone Butterfly Pendant necklace!
The Butterfly wings are a mixture of Azurite and Malachite, which truly look like the colorful scales and hairs on a butterfly. These stones are truly unusual, I have never seen anything like them and you will not be disappointed when you see them in person!
Azurite will open the door to inner discovery, giving you insight, intuition and intellect. Pair this with the amazing power of Malachite which soothes migraines and protects you from negative energies.
The Rutilated Smokey Quartz cabochon in the center is from Madagascar and is truly dramatic. The stone has inclusions of little copper hairs that simply sizzle with energy – it feels electric!
‘Fly Away” is written on the back of the pendant and the finishing touch is a toggle with Dogwood flowers and another butterfly!
What You Will Love About this Necklace:
- Handcrafted in Carefree, Arizona by local jewelry maker, Lost Scots Lass
- Dimensions: 18-1/2″ Long (necklace)
- Azurite and Malachite Wings: 40×11.1mm
- Rutilated Smokey Quartz: 4.92ct
- 4.6mm Oval Round Chain with a butterfly toggle
- Material: Sterling Silver